- To qualify for the competition the contestant will need to like each post and comment with their guess (CGI or Photo).
- To qualify for the competition the contestant will need to be over 18.
- There is only 1 Samsung Tab A 10.1 Inch 16GB tablet to be won.
- Anyone placing an order with D Cube between July and September will become automatically enrolled into the competition draw.
- It is free to enter this competition.
- The competition ends on the 30th September 2018 and any entries after this date won’t be included in the final prize draw.
- The tablet will be posted to the competition winner within 6 weeks of the winner being announced.
- The successful contestant will have 5 working days to claim the tablet. If the tablet isn’t claimed within this time the randomiser will be re-run to choose another qualifying contestant.
- Comments made on posts other than those of D Cube or D Cube’s employees won’t be included in the competition.
- The successful contestant will consent to having their name, photograph with the prize and business name published on D Cube’s website and social media accounts.
What is the competition?
The competition is to guess which images are CGI (Computer Generated Images) and which are traditional photographs.
What is the purpose of the competition?
The purpose of the competition is to demonstrate the quality of CGI that D Cube can create compared to the traditional photograph.
What is the prize?
One new Samsung Tab A 10.1 Inch 16GB tablet worth £230.00 will be given to the contestant who complies with all the competition rules.
How will we pick a winner?
Any persons fulfilling all of the competition criteria will be put into a randomiser and the winners name will be chosen at random.
When and where will the winner be announced?
The competition winner will be announced on the 9th of October 2018. The winner will be announced on all D Cube social media platforms.